What if I’ve been hurt by a federal government employee?

We have an extensive discussion on our website devoted to the laws that control lawsuits against the federal government.  The main law is called the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). The FTCA sets the rules about who can and cannot sue the federal government. If you have a potential claim against the federal government, or are in the military, please look over our FTCA page. As with all legal concerns, contacting an attorney will get you the best answers to any questions you may have.

Understanding the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)