How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Vulnerable, especially in nursing homes, unsafe in covid’s community spread
Audiences laugh when Sancho Panza, a sage but servile character in the musical “Man of La Mancha,” observes th …
- $8.3 billion in opioid fines but no criminal charges for execs and family owners
Christmas arrived before Halloween for a notorious Big Pharma firm. Federal prosecutors effectively gave its f …
- ‘Turning a corner’ on pandemic? The hard numbers disagree.
Numbers can tell a persuasive story, but will even overpowering figures shock Americans into taking the steps …
- For nursing homes, a quarter lack PPE, half have infected staff, study finds
For residents of nursing homes and their loved ones, new and disturbing information has come out on long-term …