How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Tens of millions keep Obamacare as justices toss a GOP suit for a third time
It’s three strikes now from the U.S. Supreme Court: Have Republicans finally gotten themselves thrown out of t …
- 14 million +1 reasons why sexual abuses of young athletes can’t be ignored
It may be time to rewrite that country western tune and advise mommas maybe to not let their babies grow up to …
- Prince George’s County finally gets new hospital to replace 75-year-old facility
Poorer communities of color in the region around the nation’s capital are inching toward getting more equitabl …
- Speedy OK of Alzheimer’s drug creates a big mess for patients and taxpayers
The federal Food and Drug Administration has created an instant medical and regulatory morass by giving an acc …