How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
Record Verdict for Malone Firm in DC Malpractice Case for Client’s Leg Amputation
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
Read About Patrick Malone’s New Book For Trial Lawyers.
Winning Medical Malpractice Cases With The Rules Of The Road™ Technique
This Book Could Save Your Life, Or A Loved One’s.
Rules Of The Road: A Plaintiff Lawyer’s Guide To Proving Liability
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Getting and keeping your own medical records: It’s a boon to better health
A laptop and a cardboard box. These two items could be major tools in improving regular folks’ health througho …
- For seniors, big changes coming with federal health coverage plans
Editor’s note: The blog will shift in ’23 to more episodic publication. Just a reminder: 2023 will begin what …
- Patients may need to take steps to optimize time with harried doctors
In recent times, one of the issues most complained about by patients comes down to this: Why does my doctor zi …
- Congress races to snowy holiday exit, spending $1.7 trillion on the way out
Editor’s note: The blog will shift in the days ahead to more episodic publishing. Members of Congress raced at …