How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- In the battle to defeat the coronavirus, a tough winter test of nation’s fortitude
As patients who have suffered through catastrophic injury or illness know, the recovery process can be a tough …
- $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill also carries big boost for health care coverage
With millions of Americans now eligible to seek affordable health insurance on Obamacare exchanges newly re-op …
- To rein in health costs, experts focus on $1.2 trillion in U.S. hospital spending
Although politicians have obsessed for a decade about affordable health insurance, frustrated patients have se …
- Big freeze heats up need for emergency plans for individuals and institutions
The climate change deniers can holler their heads off. But for all too many people from coast-to-coast, Mother …