How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Covid-19 pandemic hits a grim U.S. milestone: 100,000+ nursing home deaths
While untold Americans tried to do right by older and more vulnerable friends and family members by taking ext …
- Coronavirus metrics grim as winter sets in and U.S. awaits political transition
As the winter of 2020-21 descends, the coronavirus pandemic is raging, unchecked, from coast-to-coast while th …
- Heartfelt words from prominent moms on losing their pregnancies
Two women with significant star power have opened up to the public about a rarely discussed experience — that, …
- U.S. health watchdog issues fraud warning about doctors’ speaker programs
Buh-bye? Arrivederci? Sayonara? Can it be that the coronavirus pandemic puts an end to one of the disgraceful …