How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Pardon spree frees rogues gallery of health care crooks who stole billions
President Trump’s term ended with a spree of executive clemency to health care crooks who ripped off taxpayers …
- Job One for Biden: Ending pandemic
President Biden kicked off his term by swiftly issuing a series of executive orders and sharing an actual plan …
- A study finds black babies survive better when treated by black doctors
A recent study of deaths among black infants may provide another conscience jab to medical leaders who are co …
- Knee and hip surgeries offer a glimpse into disparities in health care costs
With so many older Americans entering their later years in better shape than earlier generations and wanting t …