How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- In year-end crunch, Senate weighs Biden plan for health care boost
Leave it to lawmakers on Capitol Hill to wait until the year’s end to take up a major package pushed by congre …
- New York Times hypes unproven diabetes therapy as a “cure”
Critics are alarmed about a news article published on the front page of the New York Times and headlined: A Cu …
- FDA under renewed fire over dubious approval of Alzheimer’s drug
Taxpayers and patients are suffering the rising negative consequences of the federal Food and Drug Administrat …
- U.S. invests $1.5 billion to boost health staffing in underserved areas
For anyone who believes that health care, in the wealthiest nation in the world, is a right and not a privileg …