How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Taming Big Pharma profiteering is no snap, White House learns in dual defeats
It takes more than a lot of huffing and puffing to blow down the ever-rising high costs of prescription drugs, …
- A harsh reminder of hospital infection risks: outbreaks in areas treating kids
Parents and the public received grim reminders of the risks of medical care as prominent institutions on oppos …
- Critics fear a key watchdog’s decline as FDA eases up its regulatory actions
Consumers may want to think long and hard about whether the federal Food and Drug Administration protects the …
- 53 million Americans suffer ‘second-hand’ harms from booze, study finds
Even as the nation grapples with an opioid- and drug-overdose crisis, alcohol, one of the oldest intoxicants k …