How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Cost of medical billing soars to half a trillion dollars—and half may be wasted
When patients battle with the desperate extremes of a disease like a fast-spreading cancer, it isn’t just the …
- Telemarketing “free” back and limb braces for seniors adds up to a $1.2 billion Medicare fraud
Federal authorities have busted up what they say is a $1.2 billion Medicare fraud that should give taxpayers a …
- When hospitals battle superbug outbreaks, shouldn’t patients be informed?
When big hospitals are locked in bare-knuckle battles against debilitating and deadly bacterial and fungal inf …
- Wheel-dropping strollers and cars ablaze: Watchdog agencies retreat from protecting the public
It may sound catchy when politicians claim to want to get Uncle Sam out of our wallets and off our backs. But …