How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Preventable hospital deaths’ terrible toll: at least 160,000 lives each year
Although the fatalities have declined, preventable hospital deaths kill more than 160,000 Americans annually — …
- Terps draw new fire for staying mostly mum about a fatal viral outbreak
Just as the nation grapples with the worst measles outbreak in a quarter century, the University of Maryland a …
- For cancer patients in online support groups, another grief: illness fakers
For all the benefits that the cyber world has bestowed on billions of users, it also has brought out trolls an …
- Hospitals rip employer health plans with prices up to 3 times what Uncle Sam pays
Big businesses, which beat on their employees to be more cost-conscious, efficient, and productive, may need t …