How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Questions aplenty about medical device-makers paying doctors $3.6 billion
Although Big Pharma has taken deserved heat for selling its drugs by slathering doctors with cheesy tchotchkes …
- Racism? CDC calls it a threat. Prominent doctors need a kick to recognize it.
While the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has declared racism a serious threat to the natio …
- Battle stays bumpy against an uneven pandemic, fueling further uncertainty
The campaign to conquer the coronavirus pandemic is having its cautious optimism tested by a stubborn and conc …
- State license boards warn doctors of consequences for sexual misbehavior
Although state licensing boards have taken more than their fair share of criticism for failing to discipline b …