How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Is this any way to learn you’re dying — hearing MDs chat outside exam room?
Ron Naito already had been rebuffed by one specialist about the severity of his illness. He was awaiting in a …
- UCLA ripped for poor handling of another scandal over a staff physician
USC, Ohio State, Michigan State, and now, UCLA: How can big universities, with all the supposedly smart folks …
- For Insys, infamy in two opioid crisis firsts: convicted founder and bankruptcy
Insys Therapeutics, a drug maker that peddled powerful and addictive painkillers in sordid ways, entered yet a …
- As temperatures rise, so can dangers to kids and pets locked in hot cars
As the weather turns toasty, it’s worth remembering that common sense and a bit of caution can save the lives …