How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- There hospitals go again: UVA Health backpedals on draconian debt collection
Is a public pillorying the only way to stop big hospitals from pursuing patients for medical debt with the zea …
- With GOP still tearing at ACA, uninsured rate rises for first time in decade
The Grand Old Party may have just won the dictionary definition of a Pyrrhic Victory. That’s because Republica …
- Trump administration now seeks to vaporize vaping, banning candy flavorings
After standing to one side while vaping hooked a generation of young Americans on nicotine, the Trump Administ …
- Home care for the aged has become a quiet calamity for all involved
Americans are confronting a care-giving calamity with the elderly at home, and the alarms are sounding loudly …