How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Critics may howl. But with stubborn wrongs, big settlements may be necessary
Doctors, hospitals, insurers, politicians, and businesses may assail the civil justice system over sums it awa …
- Spiking death rate a harsh reminder of alcohol’s risks, especially for women
Tipple much, much less in 2020. That might be a life-saving bit of advice for too many Americans to follow, es …
- Good news on cancer shows why the battle against smoking matters. A lot.
There’s good news out on declining deaths caused by one of the nation’s leading killers. But experts warn that …
- Here’s a cause for anger and despair: We’re all forced to pay $8,000 ‘health tax’
Even as economic inequity and inequality fuel a nationwide plague of “deaths of despair,” a runaway and ineffi …