How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Daily low-dose aspirin? Rethink its risks vs. benefits, experts advise
Aspirin may not be the easy, cheap, daily wonder drug that doctors once thought it might be: New research has …
- As Delta surge eases, what’s next with this pandemic?
As the summer’s deadly Delta variant surge slowly seems to be receding, questions are rising anew as to what f …
- Aching backs lead to dubious surgeries and billion$ in revenue$
As the nation rapidly grays, not only are middle-aged and older patients undergoing increasing numbers of knee …
- Nothing to see here? Consultant advises drug makers — and their regulators
When Big Pharma gets jammed up by federal regulators overseeing what may be risky prescription drugs, what to …