How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- Whether by stars or letter grades, D.C. hospitals again rank so-so at best
Hospitals in the Washington, D.C., area got generally lackluster ratings for quality and safety of health care …
- U.S. will ban targeted health menace of menthol cigarettes and flavored cigars
The Biden Administration will ban menthol cigarettes and flavored cigars with new regulations to be issued wit …
- U.S. ends confusion and expands prescribing of opioid-fighting medication
Health workers with legal prescribing privileges have gotten newly revised federal guidelines — once again — m …
- As the world begs for vaccine doses, millions in U.S. shun the shots
After months of chafing under tough restrictions to battle the coronavirus pandemic, who among us isn’t ready …