Other Injuries to Infants and Children
Our firm has significant experience helping families with injured children in a variety of circumstances. A few examples:
- Brain injury from amusement park rides.
- Defective Toys
- Infant Product Recalls
- Delayed diagnosis of infection in a child. (See also our web page on bacterial meningitis.)
- Playground Accidents
- Button Battery Injuries
- Daycare Abuse and Neglect
- Surgical mishaps.
- Sports Injuries and Concussions
- School Injuries
- Drugs causing death or serious injury.
- Pool Drowning
- Dog Bites
- Nerve injury from improper delivery techniques (sometimes known as Erb’s palsy or brachial plexus palsy).
- School Bus Injuries
- Pediatric intensive care unit errors.
- Handgun or Firearm Injuries
- Sexual Abuse
Feel free to call one of our attorneys with any questions. We provide free consultations to families who have a question about an injury to a child.