How We Earn Your Trust
Patrick Malone & Associates represents families and individuals with life-changing injuries who need skilled, experienced and dedicated attorneys to represent them in lawsuits against wrongdoers. Our firm has a national reputation for excellence. Our clients seek our legal help for the most serious injuries imaginable: harm to babies and children, brain injury, paralysis, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other events that have changed their lives forever.
About Patrick Malone Law
We also work hard to get the answers to questions from our clients about what exactly happened, why, and what can be done to make sure it doesn’t happen ever again to someone else. See more on our mission statement page on this website. We help clients throughout metropolitan Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, Maryland regions. Areas we serve also include northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and neighboring communities), plus counties neighboring Washington such as Prince George’s County… [Read More]
What Our Clients Say
How To Complain And Get Answers When You Have Concerns About:
- Quality Of Care
- Billing Issues
- Privacy Of Records
- Eleven Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Lawyer For Your Injury Lawsuit.
- Ten Mistakes Injury Victims Make When Dealing With Doctors.
- Common Myths About Medical Malpractice Lawsuits.
- Plus More Important Information Every Consumer Needs To Know.
Recent Posts From Our Blog
- As world focuses on Covid, Bayer pushes billions in Roundup settlements
Although Covid-19 is disastrous for people around the globe, Big Pharma is finding advantage in the infection: …
- With U.S. virus response, taxpayers may need to keep demanding: Who benefits?
Cui bono? That query in Latin — Who benefits? — affirms for linguists that sketchy practices date to Ancient R …
- Nursing homes, Covid-19 hot spots now, resisted emergency planning rules
With hurricanes, wildfires and other calamities, authorities pound home to the public the importance of prepar …
- Buyer beware: J&J pulls its baby powder, as officials warn about vapeware
Consumers have gotten stark reminders of the safety risks of two different kinds of products, one a household …