Other Injuries to Infants & Children
Our firm has significant experience helping families with injured children in a variety of circumstances. A few examples:
- Brain injury from amusement park rides.
- Delayed diagnosis of infection in a child. (See also our web page on bacterial meningitis.)
- Lead poisoning. (See our web page on lead paint poisoning.)
- Surgical mishaps.
- Drugs causing death or serious injury.
- Nerve injury from improper delivery techniques (sometimes known as Erb's palsy or brachial plexus palsy).
- Neonatal intensive care unit mishaps.
- Pediatric intensive care unit errors.
- Anesthesia errors.
Feel free to call one of our attorneys with any questions. We provide free consultations to families who have a question about an injury to a child.